Automate Test Data with Smart Test
Test Smart guarantees that the data you use to test an application
is consistent and objective - something that is very hard to achieve
with a testing team. With the best will in the world, different people
will build different test cases to test the same application.
Smart Test takes information about the application under test (such
as field name and object content), then applies details of how the
application is supposed to behave, (in the form of business rules and
requirements). It then automatically builds an optimised set of Variable
Data, designed to cover the maximum number of possible scenarios with
the minimum amount of data and number of test cases.
- Applies Orthogonal or All Pairs algorithms
- Rich set of rules applied to the data
- Calculates every possible data combination that fits the rules
- Traceability matrix of rules to test data
- Imports raw test values to Excel
- Exports optimized test data to Excel
- Seamlessly exports to HPs Quick Test Professional to the variable data sheet
- Significant increases your test scenario coverage
- Improved quality/relevance of test data
- Test data is created quickly, saving testing resources
- Covers every optimised scenario means that more defects are found earlier
Click for more
Smart Test was invisioned and developed by our CEO and President, Bill Lewis, the author of the best selling
software testing book "Software
Testing and Continuous Quality Improvement"
3rd edition.More information.